Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Power of WebQuests

Three important ideas/things from the reading today are webquests are 


  1. activities that can get students interacted, 
  2. there's different levels of support that can be added or removed to fit every child to help them learn, 
  3. webquests inspire students to see richer thematic relationships, 

but the most important thing I learned is that when teachers facilitate well designed webquests we all benefit from them because they gain in-process professional development. 



3 comments:

  1. wow- I totally agree that there's different levels of support that can be added or removed to fit every child to help them learn. That is why Webquests can be so successful for students.
    wonder- I wonder how the Webquests will change in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I also think that webquests inspire students in many different ways.
    How do you plan on incorporating webquests in your classroom with your students?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I also agree students become very active when using webquests. It helps everyone get involved and interested. I wonder what webquests we can use in our future classrooms?

    ReplyDelete